DONORS, PLEASE SEND TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CHECKS OR
WIRE TRANSFERS TO THE BANKING INSTITUTION BELOW:
"100% of your donation will go directly to the orphanage!"
A Ray of Hope Ministries Christian Center, Inc., in conjunction with well wishers, wish to undertake the following proposed projects in order to assist the Grace Mount Rescue Community Innitiative:
The Grace Mount Innitiative was established in 2014 to assist the orphans, vulnerable and HIV/AIDS infected children. It was registered with ministry of gender, Children and Social services in 2016. Its Certificate number is: A033026. Grace Mount Rescue Community Innitiative is a group of 20 members; comprised of : 5 males and 15 females) who have one goal in mind to volunteer in helping orphans, vulnerable, and people with HIV/AIDS.
The program has been initiated in at Nakuru to target the less fortunate people and especially the orphans who are supposed to be in secondary schools, but due to the financial problems, bed-ridden parents, or parents who have passed away, they never make it to high school. The program will offer trainings for the less fortunate free of charge; fund income generating activities to caregivers (home based care); provide multi-vitamins to the infected, and food supplements to boost the immune system. We will mobilize counselors to the areas of the infected and bring to the facility where the provisions can be administered through education and nutrition.
1) Safe-haven for the orphans and vulnerable children (orphanage).
2) Education facility for the orphans and vulnerable children (nutrition).
3) A health facility for the orphans, vulnerable children and the community at large (hospital).
4) Adequate water provision for the orphans, vulnerable children and the community at large.
5) Perimeter wall for the security of the orphans and vulnerable children.
6) Acquiring an extra space to accommodate all the facilities; as the 2.0 acres are not adequate to house the full scale of the project.
1) Construction of (2) two-story buildings (expected completion date: 2020) $341,280.00 USD
a. Current Orphanage Status: 30 Orphans
b. Orphanage capacity when completed: 200 Orphans
2) Construct a Chapel for A Ray of Hope Ministries. $32,180.00 USD
3) Staff Housing (Two Story Building) $176,000.00 USD
4) 4 more acres of land @ 3,000,000.00 KSH per acre = $120,000.00 USD
We welcome people of good good will, well wishers and corporate investors to join us in this noble initiative in Africa.
NJORO SUB COUNTY, NAKURU COUNTY
Ambassador Danette M. Verchér, Ph.D.
Phone: (910) 286-9436
Navy Federal Credit Union
P.O. BOX 23603
Merrifield, VA 22119-3603
Checking Account: 7029773749